Every effort has been made to make this site accessible to everyone. We have tested the site to be useable with the use of a screen-reader and without the use of a mouse.
The following major steps have also been taken:
- We have created an accessibility menu to allow visually and motability impaired users to select the content, menu, and extra information easily.
- Text is resizeable using the browser's text size option wherever possible.
- For customers using text only browsers, we've included text alternatives for images that convey useful information, but decorative images will be skipped.
- You should be able to move through the content and tab through form fields in a logical manner.
We have attempted to comply specifically with:
- The World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C Valid HTML
- W3C Valid CSS
You can read more about the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) at www.disability.gov.uk
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
This site has been designed and tested to be operable on the most recent versions of the following browsers:
Windows based PC's
- Internet Explorer (IE 6+)
- Mozilla Firefox
While the site is compatible with the browsers stated above, there may be some visual differences. Every effort has been made to make the site as similar as possible.