HRL provide due diligence and intelligence to support all levels of business decisions. We specialise in support of investors and companies bidding for work in emerging markets, and through our network of consultants and associates deliver comprehenisive due diligence reports which often address the following questions:
- Is an organisation or individual who they claim to be?
- Is the organisation or individual legally able to trade?
- Do they have the means to fulfill their obligations?
- What is the reputation of the individual or organisation?
- Is this company or its people the type suitable business partners?
- What other interests do the company and its directors have?
- Are they licensed by appropriate regulatory bodies?
HRL provide due diligence reporting throughout Latin America and Africa, specialising in Sub-Saharan Africa. Countries where we have delivered reports include: Angola; Congo; Mauritania; Libya; Egypt; South Africa and Zambia.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org